Tarsh Kingdom

From: Tadaaki Kakegawa <yelmalio_at_za2.so-net.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 00:22:37 +0900 (JST)

 Thank you for comments on Tarsh question. They blow up my image on Tarsh  exceedingly!

> From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_sprint.ca>
> Subject: Gods in Tarsh

> You have also got
> Uralda - the cow goddess.
> Bisos - the Lunar Bull god (actually Carmanian)
> Doburdun - the Lunar Storm god

 Are Bisos and Doburdun worshiped? Lunar introduced these cults from  Northern Peloria for them? If so, can some of following cults be also  introduced in Tarsh?

 Idvanus, ViTuros or Turos, Oria, Erissa, Entekos, Jajagapa, Yelm,  Dendara, Lodril, etc. ?

> From: "Nick Brooke" <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
> Subject: Re: Red Army, Tarsh

> > (Orlanth is not worshiped and Barntar took place?)
>
> Essentially, yes. While the Tarshite rulers are familiar with Sylilan myths
> (in which the Red Goddess' taming the Star Bear is a token of Orlanth's
> submission to her), the Tarshite population at large are *not* encouraged to
> worship Orlanth. The Lunars in Tarsh are *very* keen on the Ernalda cult --
> this was, after all, how they got a foot in the door in the first place (cf.
> "The Carving of Tarsh", in Wyrm's Footprints).

 Then, They can worship Star Bear, or "Orlanth tamed by Red Goddess"?

 Tadaaki Kakegawa AKA MALION

                                e-mail:   yelmalio_at_za2.so-net.ne.jp
                                          cxc06317_at_nifty.ne.jp