Orlanth and Humakt.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 06:54:55 +0100 (BST)

> Paul Bestwick asks about;
> << relationship of Humakt with Orlanth in Godtime, >>

Keith answers:
> I now think that Humakti INITIATES should sever their ties to all other gods.

I think one mustn't forget there's a particular Orlanth/Humakt thing doing on here. H. didn't just sever all ties for the sake of it, the cause was very specifically Orlanth. So I think it's likely a not uncommon custom to have initiates (or in some cases, only Swords) end their worship of Orlanth, but _not_ necessarily of other gods. (Though Ernalda is kinda out for other reasons, one would think.)

Slainte,
Alex.