Red Moon

From: mob <mob_at_bayswater.schnet.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 09:11:56 +0500

G'day all,

Red Moon

Roland:

>I was under the impression that the Red Moon rose pretty high - compare
>the cover of the Strangers in Prax module, in which it seems to be
>visible between the prows of the Moon Boat.

This was certainly the impression we tried to convey when designing the cover. However, the Red Moon's presence in the picture is meant to be more emblematic (ie. "to signify the insidious Lunar menace, the Red Moon looms ominously above Pavis as its mysterious agents arrive, etc, etc...) than a definitive statement about where it sits in the sky.

Cheers,

MOB