Drastic News

From: drastic_at_juno.com
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 19:27:39 -0700

To All:

Just an update on the status of The Book of Drastic Resolutions, Volume Darkness.

It is at the printer, and I expect to be able to start shipping in 1 1/2 to 2 weeks at the most. Unless people have backed out on me, the following should have copies for sale soon after that:

Australia		Andrew Bean
France		Didier Escodemaison
Oklahoma	David Phipp at Games HQ in Enid, OK
US and Canada	Me (Stephen Martin)
Everywhere else	David Hall
Everywhere	Wizard's Attic

Chaosium will likely be selling the book directly to their distributors, so don't be surprised if you see Dan Barker's fab cover at your local game store some day. Masami Kozawa will likely sell some at Japanese conventions as well.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Stephen Martin
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com
www.geocities.com\TimesSquare\Ring\1722