Full Moon year celebrators

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 98 19:09 MET DST

Alex Ferguson:
> David Cake wonders who will Sell Out during Extra Full Moon Year:
>>One is which tribes are likely to participate in such a ceremony? >>I have as likely candidates the Sylangi, the Curtali, and the >>Enstalos. The Locaem are known to be pro-Lunar, but I don't know >>enough about them to be assume they would go for it.

I keep wondering why the Sylangi and C/Kurtali, former "possessors" of Whitewall, should celebrate its fall after supporting the besieged defenders for two years. The Enstalos seem a most likely candidate, if they have to atone for what the Dundealos rebellion did. (And they happen to be the tribe which is getting the new Lunar temple in their territory, too.)

> BTW, how much is Known about the Sylangi, the Curtali, and the
> Enstalos, come to that?

Sylangi and Curtali/Kurtali are two of the three published Volsaxi tribes, occupying the lands around Whitewall. I have no official information about additional Volsaxi tribes, but a couple of speculations under work.

The Enstalos are a new plant, not yet existant in 1621. (They are the remainder of the Dundealos tribe after a rebellion and exile for a large portion of the Dundealos, probably to the Pol Joni). They seem to be more Lunar-friendly than the former tribal leaders.