RQ scenario ideas

From: Ralph Plowman <were.ralph_at_virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:36:39 +0100

Roland Volz wonders what to do with his group:
> 1) The party consists mostly of Sartarite rogues, along with a troll
> shaman, an outlaw dragonnewt and a heretical Adept Sorceror from Fronela
> (!).

My party is similar, but without the 'newt or the sorceror. One of my aims, when they're tough enough, is to help the Troll shaman to capture spirits from other temples.
We all know that cult spirits are easier to bind than 'wild' spirits, so all you have to do is;
Break into a Lunar/Yelmie/other temple, defeat all manner of guards/priests/other Rune levels, find their spirit pool, and stand guard over the Shaman whilst he conducts his spirit combat/control/binding ritual. Easy!
Just a 'top of my head' thought.

Ralph

Oh, and good luck!