Re: hear hear

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 17:26:52 EDT

Mikko Rintasaari:

<< No really... I have always wondered why people are so eager to have a curving, or pseudo curving horizon on Glorantha.>>

     You'd have to ask Greg, since it was his idea. The rest of us are just trying to figure out how there can be a curving horizon (as Greg has stated is the case) given that Glorantha is flat (as Greg has also stated is the case). If you prefer a world that *looks* flat to someone standing on it (as Strangers in Prax states is the case...) then I don't think this counts as a particularly major deviation from 'official' Glorantha ;-)

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky