Re: Orlanthi Crafter God

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 01:23:16 GMT

Ash says:
> Surely the Orlanthi crafter God, is, like every other spare hole in
> Orlanthi Myth filled by Orlanth (genuflects and debases himself)
> himself?

Funny you should mention that. I once suggested an Orlanth Maker aspect, thereupon I was told: where the 'eck did you get that from/sounds like a God Learner construct. Whereupon I had to agree, since seemingly it originated from noplace other than inside my bonce. Oh well. I think that "Gustbran" is the closest thing you'll get to an Official answer, for the time being.

> [Orlanth is actually Phil Collins] This probably means that Humakt
> is Peter Gabriel and they split due to artistic differences.

According to my Calculations, that makes Orlanthi Tony Banks (!). Consider this a Reductio Ad Absurdum argument...

Slainte,
Alex.

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #299