Re: Avalon Hill

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 16:50:14 EST

Kevin Rose:

<< The devlopers were somewhat hurt by my hopes that slayers woulod now never  see the light of day. They thought it was pretty cool. >>

      Well, what did you expect? FWIW in an interview with them before the buy-out was announced they said that one of things they liked best about it was that it had no resemblance at all to RQ2/3. I'm sure there were many people out there who'd have loved RQ:Slayers - its just that none of them were RQ fans. A triumph of mislabelling on AH's part, it would appear.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky