RE: Kalt

From: Daniel McCluskey (Volt Computer) <"Daniel>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 08:51:59 -0800

I would like to place a vote for Kalt being one of those unfortunate gods who managed to have a run-in with Kajaboor.

Thus, though we know he/she/it was orlanths uncle... nobody can remember anything else.

It seems obvious, really.

oh, and since we are on the topic of ducks, has anyone noted the mounting evidence that the american president is actually a durulz? (smokes cigars, named "Bill"...) and he's even a "lame duck" to boot... the mind boggles.

oh^2, while I'm blathering, are the mind boggles related to the sky boggles? might they not be Eurmals version of impests?

(I'm done now)
danm