The Book of Drastic Resolutions

From: drastic_at_juno.com
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 12:56:13 -0800

To All:

Sorry to interrupt everything, but I wanteed to ask for opinions or suggestions on the next issue of Drastic, now that Volume Darkness is due back from the printer this week.

In the editorial, and in correspondence, I have said that Volume Water or Volume Kralorela are most likely for the next issue. However, it has recently occurred to me that Volume Pamaltela would be at least a good choice as Water, and better than Kralorela. Even with the publication of The Missing Lands, there is enough material available, and areas to be filled in, that I think it would be a good subject to cover.

So, I want to know what all of you think. Ultimately, the subject I choose will be dictated by what submissions I receive, so I want to give people early notice. I have heard that Enclosure 3 will include some information on Umathela, and possibly Fonrit, but there is plenty of other ground I could cover.

Anyways, let me know what you think.

I will make a general announcement about Volume Darkness as soon as I have sent off copies to Wizard's Attic and David Hall.

Cheers,

Stephen Martin
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com