Why Clinton is not a Duck

From: Mmohrfield_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:50:08 EST

<<> danm mentions:

> << oh, and since we are on the topic of ducks, has anyone noted the mounting

> evidence that the american president is actually a durulz? (smokes cigars,
> named "Bill"...) and he's even a "lame duck" to boot... the mind boggles.

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but Clinton cannot possibly be a Duck, as according to my biology text, the male of most bird species lacks a penis.(I haven't checked to see whether this applies to either terran or Gloranthan ducks, but I just had to get a reference to the Lewinsky scandal in here somewhere:-)

                                                       Mark Mohrfield, vast
right-wing conspirator