Tabletop Games/Miniatures

From: richardc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 13:46:07 +0000

A couple of comments on the above range:

The company now based in Cardiff is Tabletop Miniatures and as far as I know no longer has any connection with the Tabletop Games who produce wargames rules=2E I think they split two or three years ago

Secondly, if they include the whole of the former Dragonclaw range then beware of the Lunar Sable riders! Probably a a good rule of thumb anyway, but particularly as the ones I have are VERY large - completely out of scale with any other nominally 25mm figures in my collection

I posted some more detailed comments on the Dragonclaw range to the Digest some time ago: Presumably you can find them wherever the archives reside now

Richard Crawley
richardc_at_sypte:co:uk

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #314