Re: Tabletop Games/Miniatures

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 22:56:47 GMT

Richard writes:
> Secondly, if they include the whole of the former Dragonclaw
> range then beware of the Lunar Sable riders!

Funnily enough the TTM catalogue describes these as "large antelopes"!

> Probably a
> a good rule of thumb anyway, but particularly as the ones I
> have are VERY large - completely out of scale with any
> other nominally 25mm figures in my collection

Maybe a rogue ex-Citadel sculptor at work...

> I posted some more detailed comments on the Dragonclaw
> range to the Digest some time ago: Presumably you can
> find them wherever the archives reside now

You'd think. I've looked long and hard, including in my own files, but I can find them not. I found a message where you said you were _considering_ doing this... Are you sure you did, and if so, can you point me to an approximate date, digest number, or subject?

Slan,
Alex.