TTM/DC minis

From: Ralph Plowman <were.ralph_at_virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 09:40:19 -0000

>Secondly, if they include the whole of the former Dragonclaw
>range then beware of the Lunar Sable riders! Probably a
>a good rule of thumb anyway, but particularly as the ones I
>have are VERY large - completely out of scale with any
>other nominally 25mm figures in my collection

This is sadly true.
I spoke to Steve Trickett when he was still handling the figures, and he told me himself to avoid the Sables, saying he was going to re sculpt the range. I guess he never got round to doing so if they're still bad. Avoid!

BTW, I've just phoned the new people, they don't take credit card orders yet, but they do have plans to expand the range :) He's not familiar with Glorantha, but intends to learn all about it.... The future looks a bit brighter. (He even said he is open to suggestions for new figs!)

Sorry this is a bit off topic for the list, but with the recent minis posts, I felt it was relevant.

Cheers
Ralph Plowman