Re: Lunar Elements

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 07:19:10 EST

Simon Hibbs has somne ideas about Black and Red Moon stuff. I am undecided about moon elements, but I do think that the colours symbolise various things. So far :
Blue            seems to be Invisible/Tides/Secrecy
Black          insanity, Shadow
Red             Chaos, Empire (red is the colour of sovereignty in the
Harmonius Realm)
White           Peace, (Wisdom in the Harmonius Realm)

This leaves Green (strength) and Yellow (insight) moons yet to be discovered?

I had always imagined tha moon rock glow waxed and waned like the Moon itself but this is no longer logical given the description of othe rbodies shining on the Moon. Perhaps the Red?BLack Moon is really a non-glowing white which could be seen if both red and black bodies were eliminated.

Keith Nellist