Yelmalion quests

From: Ian Gorlick <Ian.Gorlick.igorlick_at_nt.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 17:29:42 -0500

	Jane suggests:
	1) Catseye. Sounds like a link to Yinkin to me, from Yelmalio's
	Orlanthi past. Perhaps you have to beat up an alynx and learn its
	secrets?

This is supposed to be from King Gryphon or some such, not Yinkin. So how about climbing up to a gryphon's nest on some mountain peak and persuading it not to eat you.

Jane also suggested:
1) Monrogh. How on earth you turn emulating him into a HQ I have no idea.

I'd turn this into something related to Yelmalio encountering his father Yelm and being accepted, since I believe that that would be one of Monrogh's key HQ in his life. So, go out in the desert and meet Yelm face-to-face. If you survive, then he has accepted you. An endurance march in full armour in Fire season in the daytime across the Long Dry should be a challenge and should also provide some fascinating visions/hallucinations to the participant.