The Book of Drastic Resolutions, Volume Darkness

From: drastic_at_juno.com
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 19:29:41 -0800

Sorry to interrupt so frequently.

Volume Darkness is now available from Wizard's Attic. Copies to distributors in Japan, England, France, and Australia will hopefully be mailed by Tuesday, and will hopefully arrive within a couple of weeks.

I don't recall if I mentioned this before, but there was a small problem with the printing of the book, and so it has the wrong price on the back cover. Though it says $13 though this is not visible on the shrink-wrapped copies), you will be charged $15 (or the equivalent).

Got Milk?

Steve
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com