RE: The Glorantha Digest V6 #324

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:16:08 -0000

>I know I've seen stuff about Gloranthan Compasses somewhere. I thought
>it was in PLUNDER but apparantly not. Anyone give me a reference?

In an issue of Codex, there is a map of a city with directions marked towards the Gates of Dawn, Magasta's Pool, and Pavis, IIRC. I'd expect that magical compasses that point towards the former two are fairly ubiquitous (which is not to say common) across Glorantha, and other locally-keyed compasses would also exist. To be honest, I thought Plunder had Pavic compasses in it.

philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk
http://members.tripod.com/~PhilHibbs/
Any view of things that is not strange is false

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #327