Drastic Kygor Litor writeup

From: David Cake <dave_at_starfish.net.au>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:28:04 +0800

>> (Actually it's a revised version.)
>
>Well, I'm sure that takes the curse off it. Not!
>
>Dehore devour the loon who thought this was a sensible thing to do.

        Stephen did put quite a lot of effort into revising it, and it is a major, and quite interesting, revision. It not his fault that AH/Chaosium published the old version multiple times for no sensible reason.

        While I understand the horror that the thought brings, I understand his reasons for publishing it.

        The neat guide to version numbering of the Kygor Litor cult (lest we forget, probably the first RQ cult most of us ever read, it being the first of the three in the original RQ2 book, IIRC) is unintentionally hilarious (Stephens being 3.1 to replace the numerous versions of 3.0, apparently).

        Cheers

                David