Standards and artist

From: Thomas Gottschall <Bloodtooth_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:55:04 +0100

Hi everyone,

This weekend I played DragonPass again. During this game some ideas came to my mind.

We all (that is of course us good Orlanthi) know that the Lunars are a evil people. They use chaos as long as it helps them, see just the Crimson Bat for proof. I thought that they might also kill famous artists and make them undead, then cover their terrible scent and looks by whatever it needs. Thus the artist would stay in the world forever and could perform day and night without rest.

We also know the Lunar army uses standards (well I think others do this as well, maybe also the Orlanthi). But to inspire fear in the enemy what would be more terrible than one crafted from a dead hero. Just imagine the freedom loving Sartarites facing the Lunars who would bear a standard made of Kallyr Starbrow or your favourite hero. Wouldn't you be frightened of what this legion could do to you ?

(Nick, no need to deny this, because we know it all. Our stormbulls made the last prisoners speak.)

Enchanted Forest : http://home.pages.de/~Enchanted.Forest/

"Dance on their graves, dig up their dead, steal them the bones and bring them to me !" Blood-in-his-eyes, Tergavi of the Bloodfurs