Re: Climate and Dark Season

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 18:28:42 EST

Frederic Ferro:

<< Where can I find datas on the climate of Central Genertela? >>

     No detailed sources spring to mind, although I may be overlooking something. There are tables for Praxian climate in Sun County, but I gather you mean further west than that. Otherwise all we know is that the climate is temperate, becoming subtropical along the southern coast (RQ book 5).

 << Do we know if the days shorten in Dark Season >>

     Yes, they do. However, the variation in day length throughout the year is the same across Glorantha - there is no Arctic circle, AFAIK.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky