Slontos

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 13:27:42 +1300 (NZDT)

David Dunham:

>Does anyone remember why Slontos seems to have sunk during the First Age,
>according to the maps in Trollpak? At the Dawn, there are no islands. In
>the Second Age, there are. (The Third Age has more islands and much less
>Slontos, thanks to the God Learners.)

Judging from Shannon's comments the last time this came up, it seems to have been a botchup. The First Age Map would show the Coastline before the Godtime Flood and the Second Age Map shows the Coastline in historical times. Erenplose is reported as being sunk in the Broken Council Guidebook and some information I've seen does indicate that the Islands are around before Arkat came hooning along.