Hero Quests

From: Sergi Díaz <sergio.diaz_at_upcnet.upc.es>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 23:28:43 +0100

Este es un mensaje multipartes en formato MIME.
- --------------A37AB2A38F6F6B748FC89F2D

Hi,

        It's the first time I write here, so I supose I'm sending this mail into the right place.

        I'm having some problems in designing some Hero Quests for my campaign. I need Quests for an elf, an amazon from Teshnos (who worships Tolat), an apostate (is this the word?) dwarf and a truly atheistic sorcerer. If there's some not-cult-related Quests it would be great too. I have no ideas since it's the first time we will play in the Hero Plane and I've found nothing in the net. Could someone help me? I really need it. Thank's
- --------------A37AB2A38F6F6B748FC89F2D

begin:          vcard
fn:             Sergi Dmaz
n:              Dmaz;Sergi

email;internet: sergio.diaz_at_upcnet.upc.es x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard