Re: Simon Phipp

From: Ian Thomson <gpo.swin.edu.au_at_lucy.cc.swin.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 14:42:40 +0000

I've also been waiting to hear from Simon about the stuff he auctioned and I sent money for. I believe he moved house/country, and changed jobs, and warned me he'd be out of circulation for a while, which is fair enough. However, since the cheque was sent ages ago, I'm growing a little concerned.
I'd be happy to wait another few weeks, give him the benefit of the doubt. Has anyone out there who bought stuff through auction received it from him yet?
The chances are high that I'm returning for a touring holiday to the UK next year and so if we haven't received anything by then I could arrange a little investigation and debt collection? :) Does anyone still have his new UK address. I did but lost it. I'll check if I know anyone in that area who could call him or drop round for a visit, if anyone's got it still. :) (smiley face hides muffled cudgel)