Mostali Ocean Affected

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 17:14:32 EST

Via Ocean Mostali Induced Trauma:
Despite their high CON and immunity to illness I believe that the Mostali perceptive sense (Earthsense) would be so disorienting in on a normal ship that they would be dizzy, giddy and probably Grumpy (possibly Sneezy and Dopey). Their concrete ships would be less upsetting but just becasue they have ships does not prove that they don't get seasick. Humans have ships.

As a test I propose capturing a dwarf, and forcing him to spend several months at sea in a little wooden boat, and then seeing if he like it.

Keith Nellist