Re: HeroQuests

From: Sergi Diaz <sergio.diaz_at_upcnet.upc.es>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 23:59:11 +0100

<< Quests for an elf, an amazon from Teshnos (who worships Tolat),  an apostate (is this the word?) dwarf and a truly atheistic sorcerer. >>

<< This is a toughie. I can only think of a creation type myths involving Maker
(dwarf), Grower (elf), the Creator (sorceror) and Destroyer (amazon).
(for

example the contests between Shanassae and Mostali on the Spike)

Or some myth linked with the power Death; involving Vivamort (sorceror), elves
(made it into an axe), dwarves (who mass produced it), and
Destroyer/Creator
(amazon) somehow tied in.

Or all (working together/on there own) fighting to save the world from Chaos
(I fought we won)

Keith Nellist

These would put one player against another to some extent, which you might not
want to do. On the other hand, they're supposed to be against each other. >>

First of all, thank's for the answer.
I think I didn't explained myself. Of course these ideas will be very useful, but the Quests needn't be made with all characters. It would also be great individual Quests.
Thank's for all,

        Sergi Diaz