Re: East Isles navigation

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 08:14:38 +0100

Mark Mohrfield:

> Landlubber though I am, I'd like to put in a word in favor of compassess. The
> Haragalans have those suncopes, so I don't think that another techno-magical
> gadget would look out of place on their ships. Of course that only applies to
> the Haragalans, the other Islanders might use the polynesian method, and even
> the Haragalans might use it in addition to their compassess.

That's an argument worthy of thought. So, what does a hypothetical Haragalan compass point towards? Vithela, the Dawn Gates, Magasta's Pool, Haragala? My bets would go on either Vithela or the grand temple of Lumavoxoran in Champaya (the one with the sacred pool where L tells his worshippers what he wants).

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/