East Isles Navigation

From: Mmohrfield_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 20:44:32 EST

<< So, what does
 a hypothetical Haragalan compass point towards? >>

The gamer in me argues for Magasta's Pool in order to keep things from getting to confusing, but the Gloranthophile in me argues for something more exotic in order to emphasis the differences from earth. Given the solar nature of the sunscopes, perhaps they have two sorts of compasses, one that points towards the gates of dawn and one that points towards the gates of dusk.

Mark Mohrfield