Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #338

From: Adam Betteridge <abetteridge_at_gio.com.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 13:30:34 +1000

Ahoy me matey's

 First mate O'Toole here of the Dwarven Bronzeclad Dreadnautilis Mark II reporting in.

 I understand that some be callin us Piratyes or sumthin, I will av ye know we is no such thing, Cap'n say we be Private Ears, or Buccan ones.

Shiver me timbers it be a jolly life at sea, Cap'n is still lookin for our Mizzen mast, seems its missing & none of us knows where it's gone. As for hoisting the main sail being a steam powered bronzeclad we don't have a mast but as long as we run round on deck a lot when the Cap'n yells it out he seems happy.

Must away Cap'ns looking for another Cabin Boy.