Tricksters in the Game

From: Ian Thomson <gpo.swin.edu.au_at_lucy.cc.swin.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 10:40:35 +0000

No! its
ithomson_at_swin.edu.au
you fool of a computer

Thanks for the fascinating discussion on Tricksters guys

It reminded me I've never really understood rules and behaviours for trciksters and was especially relevent cos a player of mine is pressing for a Trickster character

So over the last weeks I sat and sorted through the info old and new and wrote some house rules

I'd be very happy to accept constructive criticism if anyone would like to view them

I'll put them on my site this week, however they are available immediately as an attachment, feel free to ask

They are 12 pages long, but nicely formatted and sensibly ordered (IMHO) I'm sure they will suit some games and not others, they sure suit mine and its great to have some clarity at last