Hail John

From: Thomas Gottschall <Bloodtooth_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 19:02:41 +0100

Hi everyone,

I do not want to offend anyone but John's recent story is by far the best I read for a while here on the digest.

John, this is a terrific description of a battle. Though I think that it would be even more pleasent to read if we knew more of this Helden (btw Helden means heroes in German). Tell us, are we ever to see the whole story published ? Even on the web would be great ?

Maybe you didn't know but I missed your Heroquesting articles in Tales lately. Are you still planning to finish them someday ?

We Telmori hail you, John.

Enchanted Forest : http://home.pages.de/~Enchanted.Forest/

"Dance on their graves, dig up their dead, steal them the bones and bring them to me !" Blood-in-his-eyes, Tergavi of the Bloodfurs

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #347