Updates to my Website

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_aimtronics.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 08:38:49 -0800

Hello All,

  I have done some more updates on my website. Stop by, take a look, tell me what you think.

December 7

                 Added Part 13 of the the Gwandor Saga. Added write-ups for
some
                of the Thunder Brother's to the Hero Cults Page.
 November 25
                 Updated the Main Page and the Gwandor Campaign: Player
                 Characters page. Put up Part 12 of the the Gwandor Saga.
 November 21
                 Added the Gwandor Clan Page. Added the Cult of Wachaza,
the
                 War God of the oceans.
 November 18
                 Updated the Gwandori Clansmen page. Added Kamoar
                 Shadowstalker's family background. Added Part 11 of the
                 Gwandor Saga. Updated the Gwandori Player Character page
and
                 the Gwandori Enemies page and the Gwandori Friends page.
 November 13
                 Added a description of the Fotress city of Mirins Cross.
Added the
                Story of Sheng and the Black King.  Added Shargashi
Keywords
                for "Hero Wars" and put up my Shargashi character
Grimvurash
                from the Lunar campaign we were going to play. Also put up
more
                hero cults.

Wesley Quadros Business Development

Aimtronics - Vancouver