Kralori Rockets

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 13:26:24 +1300 (NZDT)

Joerg Baumgartner:

>Cho the Rocketeer used magical (?) crystals for his creations. These
>crystals seem to be mostly exhausted, so teh amount of available rockets
>seems to be vastly limited. I don't recall whether these were used in
>warfare or just for ceremonies.

It doesn't actually say what he used the rockets for. He could have stuffed them in his rocketpack or used them for space travel (ie Chou attached rockets to the legs of his chair to make a primitive spaceship).

Nils Weinander:

>> Kralori Rockets use crystals (cf Chou the Rocketeer in
>> the Kasien description of the Kralorela writeup).

>Cool! But it seems these crystals were all used up long
>ago. :-( A synthetic variety or something to use now?

I don't think they synthesize them. I think instead they take the kaisen ore and extract tiny crystals from them. (sorry about the technical quibble).