Sun Dome Temples

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 12:10:54 +1300 (NZDT)

Mob:

>Another way someone might find their way round is with the Yelmalio spirit
>magic spell "Seek Sun Dome". This causes the direction of the nearest Sun
>Dome Temple to appear as a glow on horizon. Of course, other than the
>Praxian SDT which has been there since the Second Age, I'm not exactly sure
>what other SDTs there might be anymore (except the very recent one in Dragon
>Pass).

The Lunars have spread the Yelmalio religion to their lands as stated in that notorious article in KoS. Cults of Prax explicitly mentions one in Tarsh. Another twelve are scattered throughout the remaining Lunar Provinces and I think they have been re-activated since that time. One Sun Dome Temple exists in the East Wilds IIRC. This excludes minor temples like the Sun Dome Temple in New Pavis. Presumably the spell would work for them.