Re: Letters to the Times (of Laonon Tao)

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 00:42:59 GMT

Major Seven Dragons (Retired) writes:
> Alex seems to be getting advanced in draconic thought (i.e. screwier):-

Thank you kindly for the lavish praise, my good Major (i.e. please report for a strong kicking from my beaked associate).

> << Though they and the Dragonewts seem more than willing to abuse each other
> in
> print, so how interchangeable their modes of thought really are is
> yet another question. >>

> Do they really abuse each other in print?

Well, sort of. Some RQ3 Publication Or Other (as an academic, I find that only the most _meticulous_ form of citation is acceptable, donchaknow) prints the views noted of the Dragonewt about the Kralori, and the official KraLor response that said 'newts have their tails up their arses, or words to that (admiitedly very general) effect.

> Contrary to his cariacatures I have never worn an imitation dragon skin suit
> with matching slippers. Perhaps his Inhuman Majesty could lend me his?

Sshibilant tongue of Ouroborossh replissh: sshelf hassh the negativessh. Pleassh deposshit sshix thousshand guilderssh behind the gentssh toiletssh in Sshwensshtown, elssh publicasshion sshsshall ensshue.

(Yessh, the Inhuman King sshounds _exsshactly_ like Sshean Connery. Your point?)

Ssshlainte,
Alexssh.