re: Seek Sun Dome; mostali sub

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:37:54 -0800

MOB wrote

> Of course, other than the
> Praxian SDT which has been there since the Second Age, I'm not exactly sure
> what other SDTs there might be anymore (except the very recent one in Dragon
> Pass)

Sandy mentioned once that there's a Sun Dome temple in East Ralios. This makes sense, since that area was once part of the EWF. I'm not exactly sure what you'd find there, but I'm sure it would surprise someone from either the Dragon Pass or Pavis temples (it's probably a Sun Dome temple to Elmal, to start with). I'm pretty sure the Imperial Age temple was razed at some point.

Richard Crawley

> What do we think the Mostali would use for long distance comm-
> unications with a submarine?

I don't think they do, at least not when it's submerged. Isn't this part of the charm of submarines? Think WW2, not modern subs.

> What would be the primary propulsion system? I'd like some
> analogue of a nuclear plant - arcane and potentially dangerous

Possibly aldryami-fueled boilers.