Re: Sartar and the Green Dragon

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 98 01:13 MET

I asked whether the coincidence in the dates of the arrival of Sartar and the Green Dragon might be more than mere coincidence.

Peter:
>It could be plausible if the Green Dragon was connected with Trade
>and Communication as Sartar was. But since he's stuck in a remote
>portion of Dragon Pass, I'm sceptical.

Sartar's main power was not Trade, but Change. We know that at some point of his career Sartar gained the support of dragonkind too, at least when he became King of Dragon Pass, possibly already earlier in preparation for the founding of Boldhome.

Dragons seem to sleep, but they may just as well just observe. Could this dragon have been an observer of the new events brewing up in the Pass (Sartar, Feathered Horse Queen, end of Arim's dynasty)?

Hon-eel had a known draconic connection, too, the Snake-whiskered Dragon of Losdolos Angsur.