clarification

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 15:26:27 +0200 (EET)

> - --Peter Metcalfe

> And Umath (Air) is the greatest of the Young Gods, being a product
> of two Elemental Gods: Aether (Sky) and Gata (Earth). Therefore his
> metal is the mixture of their respective metals: tin (Aether) and
> copper (Gata).

Indeed Peter I remember that article in Elder Secrets... I just don't find it satisfying. Gold is the elemental metal of Skyfire, this to me is fairly self evident from the reported properties of purified (enchanted) gold. I see no reason to name tin too a metal of the sky. Also, there is nothing intuitively airy or stormy in bronze.   The Article in Elder Secrets contributes those thoughts to two separate thinkers, and they are not even in agreeance. I find more coherense in assining Tin the elemental metal of Storm.

more later, if still interested...

        -Adept

"thinker, dreamer and adventurer"