<no subject>

From: andrew joelson <ajoelson_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 11:57:51 -0600

>He hasn't betrayed the Pelorians nor the Fronelans!

That we know of, that is... Arkat, being a tricky beggar, almost certainly betrayed himself from time to time : )

    I liked the idea posted about Arkat having made a solemn vow to pass through Kartolin...

    Let me add the following; Arkat would not have been welcome in Fronela, and new it. Why? Let us remember that Harmast Barefoot felt that he had failed in the LBQ when Arkat switched from Humakt/Orlanthi to Trolls/ Darkness. So he went and did it again, this time coming back with Sir Talor, the Laughing Warrior. If memory serves me correctly, Sir Talor brought a bunch of Fronelan forces though Charg-Rathoria (sp?), and attacked Dorastor via Talastar. So there were Fronelan forces in the area that had no reason to be kindly disposed to Arkat. Allies? well yes, as the lesser of two evils.

        Andrew

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #359