Rusty

From: Erik Sieurin <sieurin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 07:20:47 -0800 (PST)

 Does anyone have any ideas
> for the corrosion of metals - iron (mostal's metal) rusting must, it
seems to
> me, be related to degradation through 'Growing' in some form and
not due to
> oxidation. Does copper turn green? does silver tarnish normally?

All unenchanted metals slowly rots, since they are Dead now that Stone is Dead. Iron is a metal of death and rots faster than the others, but all iron used by dwarves is prepared to withstand this rotting. The iron they trade to humans is always prepared to rot even faster, to cheat the humans.

==
'The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea,
In a beautiful, pea-green boat...'
>From 'The Owl and the Pussycat' by Edward Lear
Erik Sieurin
Did you think I would reveal things about myself in this .sig? HA!
sieurin_at_yahoo.com

DO YOU YAHOO!?