Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #368

From: KEMREN_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 23:23:13 EST

In a message dated 12/31/98 4:29:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-glorantha- digest_at_chaosium.com writes:

<< > Any Lightbringer trapped in the underworld of Alkoth would probably have
> excellent chances of escaping and overcoming the paths of the dead, as
> these mysteries are essential parts of the Lightbringer's Quest. In fact,
> some crazy Heroquesting Orlanthi may well journey to Alkoth, just for the
> shortcut to the Underworld!

 Hmm. This might work, but I suspect it's a part of the Underworld that the  Lightbringers never went to, so this would be harder than usual. >>

 I would say that the mapping of the Underworld is a specialty of the Issaries Goldentounge subcult. Most Orlanth worshipers probably could not even make heads or tales of a "map," other than an oral description.

kes