Early renaissance

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:16:06 EST

Ian Thompson has

<< Renaissance-level society as
 the highest level of culture they have any familiarity with (Lunar  Empire, Ralios) >>

Personally speaking I think renaissance level society is too advanced - we're in the Bronze Age.

For a dwarf:

a mechanical adding machine, a kettle with a whistle, a pressure cooker, a good pair of scissors, paper clips, screw top bottles, a sprung metal tape measure, a manual of basic surface operational procedures, a sewing machine (this is a bit over the top I suspect, unless it is large, unreliable and a one off prototype), perhaps a scate board type device?

Keith