Curious people

From: Simon Hibbs <simonh_at_msi-uk.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 10:19:15 +0000

<< In my Glorantha, people are just as curious as people in the RW. >>

>In my Glorantha, people are less curious about physical 'science' than
>modern people are; do everything like it's been done since insert
culture >hero did it.

In my glorantha, people are just as curious as people were back in the ancient world on earth. Of course they are hampered by the currently available technology. I'm sure they would love to be able to put candles in jars to protect them from the wind, unfortunately for most gloranthan cultures they haven't invented invented glass blowing yet. Discovering how to make clear glass would help too.

Simon Hibbs