Trivia

From: peter metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 14:40:29 +1300

Alex Ferguson:

RR>> the Battle of ?Water beats Fire?;

>Tanien's Victory?

That's fire beats water. Roderick's thinking of the formation of Lake Oronin (caused by the Blue People wasting the Volcanoe God).

>I dunno about that. I'm sure there was some fairly specific info
>"around" as to what mishap had befallen Arkat, exactly; unfortunately,
>my brain is refusing to release the information, in the event it's in
>there at all. Anyone else doing any better?

Try the Fortunate Succesion. He was captured and put into a jar in the care of the priests of the Warden of the Fourth Hell (another name for Zorak Zoran apparently). Some irony in that Arkat ends up joining Zorak Zoran in the end...