Malia and Chaos

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:48:21 EST

<<
> 1. Do Malia worshippers detect as chaotic ?

Not unless they are chaotic, and not illuminated. I do not believe Malia is inherently Chaotic. In fact as Keeper of the Cart, she is a necessary part of the Great Compromise; despised and evil but not chaotic.

> 2. Does involunary worship of Malia taint you with chaos ?

No.

Just because Malia may have brought Chaos into the world does not make her Chaotic. The same could be said about Orlanth whose action nearly destroyed the world.

THe only thing that seems chaotic to me is diseases like Soul Waste, which are pretty entropic in my opinion.

Keith Nellist