Hero Wars in Ralios

From: peter metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 11:39:22 +1300

Andre Jarosch:

NE>> Do the Safelstran
>> states break out into war and political intrgiue (business as usual,
>> in other words),

>Oh, yes. Look at Genertela Box Seshnela Chapter. Safelster is
>also involved into the Seshnelan Events of the Future.

There's also the mention of Ardinyar Kochalangsson, King of Ralios in KoS. His father is the current (as of 1621) king of Lankst. Whether he does rule all of Ralios is uncertain as his tribe can fit into a single tent. This indicates that either he has a magical tent or his tribe is very small due to recent wars.

The only hint that I've heard for the future of Ralios (and a vague one at that) is for both Ralios and Seshnela to unite (bloodily) and then to duke it out with each other (even more bloodily).

Nick's said in the past that Greg thinks that Brithos doesn't ever come back and those Brithini who claim to do so are the Vadeli.