Go South, God-Learner

From: peter metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 10:46:17 +1300

David Dunham:

>Another Jrusteli question I have is about the Six Legged Empire. This has
>been described as an offshoot of the God Learners, in part because their
>monomyth didn't work well in Pamaltela. But I don't have any idea where it
>started (over the mountains from Umathela? From the eastern coast?) or even
>what it was called (this obviously wasn't what they called themselves).

If it started over the Tarmo, then it will end up in Tarien whereas the Six-legged Empire is in Jolar. Likewise the Eastern Coast is impassable swampland and beyond that lies Slarges and Tarien again. So they didn't go through there.

IMO the God Learners contacted the People of Jolar through the forest of Laskal which is Elf-free and it means that they would have to have some influence in Eastern Fonrit.