Re: Malia

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 99 21:06 MET

Alex Ferguson
>I believe you're exactly correct, Thomas. I don't understand the logic
>of your assorted respondants at all. Disease Masters are considered
>to be unutterably evil on (for example) the Orlanthi moral sliding
>scale (it's one of their rather rare formally "capital" crimes), but
>that doesn't in any way mean they show up on Storm Bully Radar. Makes
>for more interesting episodes of "Quincy, C.A.", don't you all agree?

I for one do agree.

While Malia did help create Wakboth, she didn't undergo the same transformations as did Thed. Simply fathering or birthing something chaotic doesn't make you chaotic.

If the Storm Bull "Sense Chaos" would work on Malia priests, it surely would work on her spirits, too, and I haven't heard of Urox diagnosts in Healer communities...

IMO the Sense Chaos ability of the Storm Bull should work mainly on chaos enemies known to the Bull. I don't know how useful an Uroxi will be in Pamaltela except with blatant chaos.