6 Legs

From: David Cake <dave_at_starfish.net.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 19:10:40 +0800

>When I first read about the
>Six Legged Empire I immediately thought that it was a Krarsti Empire, a
>remnant of which was the Hungry Goddess of Barueli in Mondoro, with it's cruel
>zoo and bloody sacrifices.
	Well, it isn't.
	Or at least, Krarsht worship was not a major element of the Six
Legged Empire, and not the reason why it was said to have 6 Legs.

>LoT states that Krarsht is worshipped in umathela, Fonrit and Jrustela.

        Then again, the Six Legged Empire had connections to the God Learners of Umathela and Jrustela, and had many recruits from Fonrit. It is quite conceivable that there where many Krarshti among its ranks. But it was not principally a Krarshti Empire.

        Cheers

                David